Details in the documentation.
1. GND - ground of the system
2. TRIGGER - trigger input. When a voltage lower than 1/3 of the supply voltage is applied to this input, the system is triggered and a high state appears at the output.
3. OUT - output of the system
4. RESET - specifying a low state resets the system. When the output is set to low, the external capacitor is discharged.
5. CONTROL area is designed to change the proportions of the internal voltage divider.
6. THRESHOLD comparator input for disconnecting the internal flip-flop. When voltage higher than 2/3 of the supply voltage appears at this input, the system output will be set to low.
7. DISCHARGE output used to discharge an external capacitor. This is the output of the collector of the internal transistor.
8. VCC - power of the chip.
1. Comparator disabling the trigger
2. Comparator enabling the trigger
3. Resistor divide (R=5kOm)
5. Discharging transistor.
Resistor divider sets the threshold voltage for comparators respectively 1/3 (1) 2/3 (2) of supply voltage.
SAME DAY SHIPPING
Posting the payment for the order on our account on a business day up to 13:00 means sending the goods on the same day!
The time of payment depends on the hours of ELIXIR session of the sender's bank and the recipient of the transfer (more information on this subject, for example on the websitehttp://www.kiedy-przelew.pl/).
The table presents available forms of delivery in Poland
|9,90 PLN||17,90 PLN||1-3 days|
|14,90 PLN||22,90 PLN|
|12,90 PLN||-||1-3 days|
If the amount to pay for products exceeds 500 PLN