Details in the documentation.
1. GND - mass system
2. TRIGGER - trigger Input. When the entrance was set a voltage below 1/3 of the supply voltage, the unlocking of the system, and the output appears a high status.
3. OUT - Output system
4. The RESET - Input low resets the system. The output is set to high, the external capacitor will be discharged.
5. CONTROL area is designed to change the proportions of the internal voltage divider.
6. The THRESHOLD input of the comparator are disconnected from the network, the internal trigger. When this input voltage will be higher than 2/3 of the supply voltage, the IC output set to low status.
7. DISCHARGE output used to discharge an external capacitor. This is the conclusion of the collector of the internal transistor.
8. VCC - the power of the chip.
1. Comparator disable the trigger
2. Comparator-enable the trigger
3. Brave rezystorowy (R=5kOm)
5. Transistor rozładowujący.
Rezystorowy divider sets the threshold voltage for Comparators respectively 1/3 (1) 2/3 (2) supply voltage.
SAME DAY SHIPPING
Posting the payment for the order on our account on a business day up to 13:00 means sending the goods on the same day!
The time of payment depends on the hours of ELIXIR session of the sender's bank and the recipient of the transfer (more information on this subject, for example on the websitehttp://www.kiedy-przelew.pl/).
The table presents available forms of delivery in Poland
|9,90 PLN||17,90 PLN||1-3 days|
|14,90 PLN||22,90 PLN|
|12,90 PLN||-||1-3 days|
If the amount to pay for products exceeds 500 PLN