Embedded Pi is a platform that connects three popular microprocessor systems: minikomputer Raspberry Pi , modules Arduino and the Board with a 32-bitwym core ARM Cortex. Anastomosis, this time, the device helps to know exactly all of the above platforms.
Heart Embedded Pi is a microcontroller STMicroelectronics STM32F103, allowing to work as a bridge between Raspberry Pi and overlays Arduino Shields or as separate module development 32-bit core ARM Cortex.
Depending on stacked jumper you can select one of the following three modes:
Embedded Pi using STM32 microcontroller monitors lining the Arduino Shields without the use of minikomputera Raspberry Pi. In addition to the imposition of an Arduino, can also be used popular sensors, modules, network, or device input/output.
The STM32 microcontroller controls the overlays Arduino Shields, and Raspberry Pi works as a graphical user interface (GUI) or the command line used to communicate with the STM32. In this mode, the Raspberry Pi takes advantage of what the microcontroller STM32F103 is a Cortex M3: NVIC (Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller), GPIOs and other peripherals like ADC and PWM.
Embedded Pi works as a hardware bridge between Raspberry Pi with overlays Arduino Shields. Allows direct connection minikomputera modules with Arduino, the popular sensors, modules, networking, or input/output.
- The platform enables in a simple way to connect Rasberry Pi to Arduino
- The system is compatible with Arduino Shield and 5 V to 3.3 V (voltage selection with jumper)
- It offers users there are dozens of pads, sensors and other devices
- Enables you to take advantage of microcontrollers with 32-bit Cortex M3 Arduino users
- 32-bit kernel with a clock frequency of 72 MHz, 128 KB Flash memory and 20 KB RAM for maximum throughput: PWM, ADC, USB, CAN, etc.
- Free, popular development environment CooCox
- Raspberry Pi and the STM32 MCU can work together, work independently, and combined with overlays Arduino Shields.
The first use
To start working with the module you need to download the free CooCox environment, along with a set of libraries and examples. A detailed description along with a diagram of the module is the user.
- Embedded Pi Board
- The connecting cable 24 pin IDC
- Connecting cable 10 pin IDC
- Plastic washers