The product has been discontinued. Check others products in category.
Minicomputer NanoPC, version T3 Plus with processor Samsung S5P6818 octa-core ARM Cortex-A53 with a clock frequency of 1.4 GHz. Board has 2GB of DDR3 RAM and 16 GB of EMMC, integrated wi-fi and Bluetooth 4.0, an Ethernet Gigabit port, HDMI 1.4A connector and three USB A slots + 1 x USB Host on pins of 2.54 mm, 30 GPIOs, slot for microSD cards, microphone and antenna. It works with the uboot, Android and Debian.
NanoPC T3 has a Gigabit Ethernet port, WiFi module and 802.11 b/g/n Bluetooth 4.0 dual-mode.
The kit includes antenna for self-assembly.
What it takes to run minicomputer NanpPC?
Nano PC works with the uboot, Android and Debian. The drive of the device may be microSD card which can be purchased in our store.
Minicomputer has basic communication interfaces that can be found in office computers of PC class. In addition to the previously listed connectors of audio and video, the user has at his or her disposal:
- three USB A connectors, 1x USB Host on pins of 2.54 mm, to which can be connected, for example, a mouse, a keyboard, a wi-fi card or USB flash drive. If you find that the slots are too short, you can increase their number using an external USB HUB. The interfaces displayed on pinach can be connected using wires.
- Ethernet Gigabit slot, that is, the ability to directly connect to the LAN network.
- the wi-fi module - allows for communication with wireless network 802.11 b/g/n.
- Bluetooth 4.0 module - it enables the data transmission through the popular interface.
- X 40 pin GPIO outputs/inputs with general purpose that can be used to control the LEDs, buttons, drivers of motors. Among them are the pins supporting interfaces: I2C, SPI and UART.
- a slot for microSD - slot for microSD memory card, on which the operating system can be installed.
- HDMI connector - it transfers images to the monitor.
The device has 3 USB slots, HDMI connector, audio Jack of 3.5 mm, an Ethernet port and many others.
As a power source, the system uses the DC Jack 4,0 x 1,7 mm connector. The manufacturer recommends that the voltage indicated on the connector had a value of 5.0 V and output current of the used power supply shall not be less than 2.0 A. In our assortment you will find power supplies that meet these parameters, for example: power supply dedicated for Odroid.
In our offer, available are touch screens dedicated for minicomputers NanPi and NanoPC.
The screen communicates through the tape cable using dedicated LCD slot.
The manufacturer has prepared a set of sensors and modules in a convenient chest that simplifies getting started with minicomputer.
The contents of the Matrix Starter Kit - sold separately.
|Model||NanoPC T3 Plus|
Quad-Core ARM Cortex A53
|Clock frequency||1.4 GHz|
2 GB DDR3, 32-bit
16 GB of EMMC
5 V / 2 A - DC Jack 4.0 x 1.7 mm
|Board sizes||100 x 64 mm|
3x sockets of USB A
1x USB Host on pins of 2.54 mm
|Network interface||Gigabit Ethernet (RTL8211E)|
|The Wi-Fi Interface||module of wi-fi 802.11 b/g/n with antenna|
|Bluetooth interface||Bluetooth 4.0 dual mode|
|Video||HDMI 1.4 A, 1080p 60fps|
HDMI, audio Jack 3.5 mm
|Camera||DVP, slot of 0.5 mm FPC|
|LCD||slot of 0.5 mm SMT FPC (RGB: 8-8-8)|
|LVDS interface||20 pin, pitch of 2.0 mm|
UART, SPI, I2C, GPIO, PWM
Serial port of 4pin / 2.54 mm
the Power and Reset button
status LEDs, antenna connector
microUSB cable, heatsink with thermoconductive tape, antenna