Information about exercising the right of withdrawal from the contract
In accordance with applicable law, the customer has the right to cancel the contract of purchase and sale within 30 days without giving reasons. This period expires after 30 days from the date when the Customer took possession or where a third party other than the carrier, and the Customer took possession of things.
We inform you that in accordance with applicable law and paragraph 4 of the Rules return goods applies only to Consumers (purchase not directly related to business or professional activities). Refund does not apply to Customers (buying related directly to business or professional activities).
For refund requests, please follow these steps:
|1||Please read return policy.|
|2||Fill out the formwhich is below.|
|3||Check the contents of the received response.|
|4||Protect and pack the product.|
|5||To send a parcel to the address below together with a printed form and a document confirming the fact of purchase.|
The return form
To initiate a return, please fill out the form by selecting the return field.
BOTLAND - RETURN
Rules of return of the goods
- In order to exercise the right of termination of the contract, the Client is obliged to notify the Seller of his decision through an unequivocal statement.
- For the effective behavior of the return process, please fill in the form on the return and attach it to the parcel.
- In the event of termination of the contract we will refund all payments received, including the cost of shipping things (with the exception of additional costs arising from the Customer's selected method of delivery other than the cheapest offered by us). The refund will be paid within 30 days from the day that we were informed about your decision to withdraw from the contract. Refund we apply the same methods that were used in the initial transaction if the Customer agreed to another solution.
- We may suspend the refund until receipt of the items or to provide evidence of its sending, depending on which event occurs first.
- We ask you to send or pass to us immediately and in any case not later than 30 days from the day on which we are informed about the rejection of the Treaty. Also, please careful packing prior to shipment, and attach evidence of purchase e.g. receipt fiscal.
- The client is responsible only for the diminished value of the product resulting from the provision otherwise than what is necessary to identify features and functionality.