iNode - instruction manual
iNode - sensors and Bluetooth modules
the user manual
iNode is the modules and sensors connected via Bluetooth, is powered by the battery. They are, for example, for temperature control, humidity, energy consumption monitoring can also be used as a locator or a motion sensor. Designed for home automation, alarm systems or the elderly care.
The device iNode cooperate with the systems of Windows and Android - a specially created app. To start the module, insert the battery CR2032 for the slot, and then configure the device using the app. The Bluetooth range is 200 m in open space. Module and the sensors are protected with a password independent of the user's password.
If you are using a Windows computer, you need to buy Bluetooth adapter 4.0. Modules the iNode also work with mobile devices running Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 10, download the app from the Microsoft store. When you install a program on your computer, your antivirus software may detect the application as a threat, in spite of this, should continue.
- iNode Hub Server - application, browser-based version Setup iNode, the iNode provides the connection Setup with adapters BT4.0: CSR8510 iNode or Serial USB Transceiver. The application in the browser version can be downloaded here: https://support.inode.pl/apps/iNodeHub/.
- iNode Setup - the Main program used to configure all device iNode.
- USB iNode - Program designed to replace the firmware in the device iNode Care GSM the USB drivers.
- iNode Guard - the program reads the data from the device iNode and iNode Scanner Control Point, and presents them in a list.
- iNode Thermo - the program reads temperature and humidity from the device iNode of the Sensor and represents them in a diagram with the division.
- iNode Activity - the program reads the data of motor activity from the device iNode of Activity and presents them in chart form.
- iNode Alarm clock - the program reads the alarm events with device iNode Care and presents them in a list.
- iNode Energy - visualization of daily consumption of electricity, the program reads data from the iNode Energy Meter and presents them in chart form.
- iNode Terminal- test application for communication with devices that are BLE. Works with iNode Transceiver USB, LAN Duos iNode, iNode LAN, Camera. Allows you to see the actions and determination of the main parameters of the HCI commands used for communication with BLE devices. The source code of the application in Visual Studio 2010 is available for download on the support website in the section "file Library -> Software / Software.
To configure the device iNode, using a smartphone / tablet running Android download interesting us app with the extension .APK and start the installation using a mobile device. Application the iNode is not in the Google Play store.
- iNode Setup - allows you to configure the device iNode directly from the Android system. Also works with iNode LAN. Requires Android 4.3 or later.
- iNode Monitor - visualizes data downloaded via the iNode. Works with iNode and iNode LAN Serial USB Transceiver via the USB Host port. Requires Android 4.3 or later.
- iNode CID - application for replacement iNode Control ID, works with the iNode Control Point. Requires Android version 6.0 or later.
- iNode Thermo - reads temperature and humidity from devices iNode Care Sensor and represents them in a diagram with the division. Requires Android 4.3 or later.
- iNode Clima widget that displays temperature and humidity from devices iNoce Care Sensor. Requires Android 4.3 or later and install an application iNode Monitor.
- Breathing Monitor - the application works with the iNode Nav. Displays the on-line schedule of acceleration from selected axis. Requires Android 4.3 or later and install an application iNode Monitor. Screen resolution of at least 1024.