Installation Orange Pi operating system
Installation instructions operating system Orange Pi
System installation of Lubuntu, Android, Armbian or OpenELEC for mini-computers Orange Pi is very simple and does not require the user anything other than a computer using a microSD card. The following is a step-by-step installation process:
- Take the operating system from the manufacturer's website, respectively:
- Unpack the downloaded archive operating system image.
- Insert the SD card into the reader, we make sure that the file system is FAT32.
- Take the program to write the image to the memory card, for Windows Win32 Disk Imager.
- Select the file with the operating system.
- Przcisk click Write and wait until the installation process is completed.
- Then, the card inserted into the slot on the Orange Pi, connect the monitor, keyboard and power supply.
- After power in the first tens of seconds nothing happens, then you should turn on the LEDs and the image is displayed on the monitor