Installing Odroid operating system
Installation instructions operating system Odroid
Installation of Ubuntu and Android for mini computer Odroid is very simple and does not require the user anything other than a computer using a microSD card. The following is a step-by-step installation process:
System is Ubuntu and Android
- Take the operating system from the manufacturer's website, respectively:
- Unpack the downloaded archive operating system image.
- Insert the SD card into the reader, we make sure that the file system is FAT32.
- Take the program to write the image to the memory card ,for Windows Win32 Disk Imager.
- Select the file with the operating system.
- Przcisk click Write and wait until the installation process is completed.
- Then, the card inserted into the slot in the Odroid, connect the monitor, keyboard and power supply.
- Properly installed the system will boot.
The initial password for login:
- Username: odroid
- Password: odroid